Miscellaneous Hebrew Materials
Public domain materials (pre-1923):
- How to type Hebrew right-to-left with Windows XP (693 kb PDF)
- Dividing into syllables, identifying shewa, dagesh, and qamets (73 kb PDF)
- Sqin 'em Levy (291 kb PDF)
- Noun pluralization and the rules of Shewa (33 kb PDF)
- Qal perfect strong verb drill sheet (55 kb PDF)
- Qal perfect 3-ה verb drill sheet (57 kb PDF)
- Qal imperfect strong verb drill sheet (55 kb PDF)
- Qal imperfect 3-ה verb drill sheet (57 kb PDF)
- Transliterating names in the Hebrew Bible (81 kb PDF)
- S.R. Driver, A Treatise on the Uses of the Tenses in Hebrew: And Some Other Syntactical Questions, 3rd edition, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1892 (2330 kb DjVu -- See comment on DjVu below)
- Carl Gaenssle, The Hebrew Particle אשׁר, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1915 (Google Books)
- C.F. Burney, 'A fresh examination of the current theory of the Hebrew tenses,' Journal of Theological Studies, old-series 20 (1919) 200-214 (671 kb PDF)
DjVu files are much smaller than PDF files for scanned books, but you need to download a free viewer.
To report errors or give other feedback, please use the contact us page.